Last updated on March 31, 2023
Select from one of the galleries and enjoy the pictures.
(Click on a Year / Hunting Season to expand the list of galleries for that year or season)
2022 - 2023
- 2023 Hunter Trials
- Last Meet of 2022/2023
- Joint Meet with Keswick 02/11/23
- Schelford on 01/28/23
- Overtreets on 01/14/23
- Mount Fair on 01/08/23
- New Year's Eve Hunt from Hunting Ridge 12/31/2022
- Hunt from Overstreets 12/17/2022
- Hunt from Indian Echo 12/10/2022
- 2022 Hound Dinner
- Junior Hunt at Millington on 11/26/2022
- 2022 Thanksgiving Hunt
- Hunting from the Kennels - 11/19/2022
- 2022 Opening Hunt from Millington 10/29/2022
- 2022 Fall Horse Show - Hunt Night 10/15/2022
- Cubbing at Red Gate 10/08/2022
- 2022 Cubbing at Yadkin 9/24/2022
- 2022 Cubbing at Millington 9/5/2022
- 2022 Hunter Trials at Fox Ridge - 4/16/2022
2021 - 2022
- March 19, 2022 at Millington
- March 5, 2022 at Chapel Springs
- February 19, 2022 - Joint Meet with Deep Run at Hunting Ridge
- February 5, 2022 On Foot at Schelford
- December 26, 2021 Meet at Millington
- December 21, 2021 Meet at Yadkin
- December 18, 2021 Meet at Hometrack
- December 4, 2021 Joint Meet at Keswick
- November 27, 2021 Junior Meet
- Thanksgiving 2021 at Mint Meadows
- 11/13/2021 at Miller School
- 11/06/2021 at Red Gate
- 2021 Opening Hunt
- Cubbing from Mint Meadows with Keswick Hunt Club on October 2 2021
- Cubbing from Millington on Labor Day September 6, 2021
- Hound Dinner - September 3, 2021
- Walking Hounds on July 24, 2021
- Fun Show and Gymkhana 7/23/2021 at Millington
2020 - 2021
- 2021 FHC Hunter Trials at Fox Ridge on 4/3/2021
- Last Hunt of the 2020/2021 Season - Millington on 3/20/2021
- Hunting from Yadkin on 3/8/2021
- Hunting from Millington on 2/25/2021
- Hunting from Yadkin on 1/30/2021
- Hunting from Overstreet's on 1/23/2021
- Hunting from Green Mountain Station on 1/16/2021
- 2020 New Year's Eve Hunt from Mint Meadows
- December 19, 2020 On Foot from Mariah
- December 12, 2020 Meet at Chapel Springs
- 2020 Junior Hunt from Overstreet's on 11/28/2020
- 2020 Thanksgiving Hunt from Mint Meadows
- November 21, 2020 at Yadkin
- Opening Meet 2020
- Cubbing 10/24/2020 at Overstreet's
- Cubbing 10/17/2020 at Hidden Fox
- Cubbing, Joint Meet with Deep Run - 9/26/2020 at Mint Meadows
- Cubbing - Labor Day 2020
- 2020 Hunter Trials - 8/27/2020
2019 - 2020
- 2019-2020: Last Meet of the Season @ Millington - 3/14/2020
- 2019-2020: Joint Meet with Deep Run - 3/07/2020
- 2019-2020: Joint Meet at Keswick - 2/29/2020
- 2019-2020: Red Gate - 2/22/2020
- 2019-2020: Mint Meadows - 2/1/2020
- 2019-2020: Christmas Eve Hunt at Yadkin
- 2019-2020: Joint Meet with Rolling Rock from McNeely's Shed on December 7, 2019
- 2019-2020: Thanksgiving Meet from Mint Meadows on November 28, 2019
- 2019-2020: Opening Meet from Millington on November 16, 2019
- 2019-2020: Cubbing from Green Mountain Station on November 9, 2019
- 2019-2020: Cubbing from Beaulieu on October 24, 2019
- 2019-2020: Cubbing from McNeely's Shed on October 12, 2019
- 2019-2020: Labor Day / First Day of Cubbing at Millington on September 2, 2019
- 2019-2020: Hunter Show at Millington on July 26, 2019
- 2019-2020: Gymkhana at Millington on July 26, 2019
2018 - 2019
- 2018-2019: Puppy Show at the Kennels on May 11, 2019
- 2018-2019: Hunter Trials at Fox Ridge on April 6, 2019
- 2018-2019: Final Meet and last hunt of 2018/2019 from the Kennels on March 23rd.
- 2019 Joint Meet with Deep Run from Millington
- 2019 Joint Meet with Oak Ridge from Millington
- 2018 Christmas Eve Meet at Yadkin
- Thanksgiving Meet at Mint Meadows - 11/22/2018
- Opening Meet at Millington - 11/10/2018
- Joint Meet with Bull Run from Beaulieu on 11/3/2018
- Fox Ridge Meet - 10/20/2018
- Hunt Week at Farmington - Mint Meadows 10/16/2018
- Cubbing - Labor Day 2018
2017 - 2018
- 2018 FHC Puppy Show
- 2018 FHC Hunter Trials
- Last Meet, Mint Meadows - 3/17/2018
- Joint Meet with Deep Run at Hidden Fox - 2/24/2018
- Meet at Fox Ridge - 2/3/2018
- Meet at Fiery Farm - 12/23/2017
- Meet at Horseshoe Farm - 12/02/2017
- 2017 Thanksgiving Meet
- Joint Meet with Keswick 11/11/2017
- Meet at Redgate 11/04/2017
- Opening Meet 10/14/2017
- Cubbing 09/04/2017
- 2016 - 2017
- 2015 - 2016
- 2014 - 2015
- 2013 - 2014
- 2012 - 2013
- 2011 - 2012
- 2010 - 2011
- 2009 - 2010
- 2008 - 2009
- 2007 - 2008
- 2006 - 2007
- 2005 - 2006
- 2004 - 2005
- 2003 - 2004
- Shows and Other Events
- Hunting 1978
- Hunting 1980
- Hunting 1981 - 1982
- Hunting 1982 - 1983
- Hunting 1990
- Hunting 1991 - 1992
- Hunting 1992 - 1993
- Hunting 1993 - 1994
- Hunting 1994 - 1995
- FHC Polo 1983
- Classics, An Initial Sample
- Ten Random Images
Upcoming Meets / Events
I will be there for the Hunter Trials at Hunting Ridge on the 8th. If you plan to order photos, please do so before the 6th if you want in person delivery.
My photos from the Last Meet of the 2022/2023 Season from Millington on 3/18/2023 are posted.
My photos from the February 11th Joint Meet - Keswick at Farmington from Schoolhouse are posted.
My photos from the January 28th Meet from Schelford are posted.
My photos from the January 14th Meet from Overstreets are posted.
My photos from the January 8th, 2023 Meet from Mount Fair are posted.
Happy New Year! My photos from the New Year's Eve Meet from Hunting Ridge are posted.
My photos from the December 17th Meet from Overstreets are posted.
My photos from the December 10th Meet from Indian Echo are posted.
My photos from the 2022 Hound Dinner in the clubhouse on December 3rd are posted.
My photos from the November 26th Junior Meet are posted.
My photos from the 2022 Thanksgiving Meet are posted.
My photos from the November 19th hunt from the Kennels are posted.
It was nice to see such a good turnout for Opening Meet. My photos are posted.
Use the list under the 2022 -2023 heading in the dropdown lists above or to the right to find the galleries for other meets this season.
I've added an alias table to my database, so now you can enter a URL like https://www.CathySummers.com/Opening-Meet-2014 directly into your browser's address window instead of having to remember that Opening Meet of 2014 was on November 8th from Mint Meadows. The best way to find a particular meet is still to use the dropdown lists under each season in the sidebar on the right, or at the top of the page if you're viewing this page on a phone, and you can use the gallery search page to get for example all hunts from Mint Meadows.
To find the previous seasons, click on the appropriate years, like 2014 - 2015, in the list on the right, or above, to access the list of all the hunts in that season that I was able to photograph. For some of the earlier years, I just have a single gallery for each season, since film was expensive and not as forgiving as digital sensors; when the light would turn bad, I couldn't just crank up the ISO "mid roll" and most color slide films topped out at ISO 200, or lower.
Remember to follow the Catherine Summers' Photography Facebook page for updates to the galleries and other news. If you follow my Facebook page, you will learn about these updates as soon as the galleries are posted.
I made a change to how you can order prints or electronic copies of the photos. Now, when you click on a thumbnail to see a larger view of a photo and click on the "Buy a Print / Copy" button, the form from the Buy a Print page opens within the window. Once you make you selection and click the "Add 2 Cart" button, the photo is added to your cart without taking you to the shopping cart page, so you can keep on browsing in the current gallery.
Photos that are already in your cart are surrounded with a blue border, and there is a Buy button now in the gallery view, which takes you to the full Buy a Print page that contains the form as well as the print size and option price table. If you are looking at the photos on a desktop computer, I suggest setting the images per page to a large number, like 500, to get all of the thumbnails displayed at the same time, and then you can toggle the images per row using the buttons at the bottom of the page to see larger thumbnails to compare images or smaller thumbnails to see more of the gallery at the same time without scrolling. Remember also that you can click on the small "+" sign in the top right corner to expand the thumbnail holder to the full width of your window.
If you don't want to use the online ordering system, I have created a new way for you to send me your shopping cart in an email. You will find that option on the checkout page.
I offer both prepackaged sets of note and greeting cards, and you can make your own collections. The minimum order is eight cards, and each image has to be used at least twice. For example, you can chose four images to get a set of eight or twelve cards, six images to get a set of twelve cards, or eight images if you're going to order multiple boxes. I normally sell cards in sets of eight or twelve physical cards with one extra envelope. Note cards (4.25 x 5.5) are $2.50 each when you order eight or more cards, and greeting cards (5 x 7 or 5.5 x 8.5) are $5.00 each when you order eight or more cards.
I have these three collections of some of my favorite hunting images: Classic Images, Recent Hunt Images, and Four Foxes, of cards ready to go. I always try to have a few sets with me at most hunts, but it is probably best to order them in advance.
Email me with a list of your favorite images, or just add your favorites to your shopping cart, and then let me know that you want cards instead of 4x6 prints.